What can I do if I had a mandatory module, e.g. Stochastik 1, already in my bachelor?

You can attand an equivalent course during your master. The lecturer of the mandatory course decides which courses are equivalent and you need an equivalence form signed by her.

In the case of Stochastik 1 you could do the following: 1) show that you attanded an equivalent Stochastik 1 course during your bachelor 2) attend e.g. Stochastics 2 and count it as your Stochastik 1 grade in the master program.

How can I credit courses that I took in the past?

This has to be done with Mrs. Kaboub ( Send her the Examination Recognition Form together with the grades transcript for each course.

If the course is not taken from the study regulation list of courses or should be credited in the ÜWP, you first have to certify it as equivalent to a course from the study regulation. This has to be sent to the intructor of the equivalent course.

What kind of courses can be recognised for the Überfachlicher Wahlbereich (ÜWP) and can external courses be recognised?

In the ÜWP all modules can be recognised that are identified as ÜWP and are in module catalogues of other programs of HU or institutions that participate in the Statistics Masters program. Also, other external courses, such as language courses taken abroad, can often be recognised. You then need to provide proof of how many ECTS were achieved.