How can I get courses that are not part of the Master Statistics recognised?

There are three cases in which you should use the form for course equivalency and recognition:

1.) Seeking recognition from courses that are not listed in the module overview (e.g., courses that you take abroad).

2.) Seeking recognition for courses that you have already included in your Bachelor degree.

3.) Seeking recognition for a course in the interdisciplinary elective area (Überfachlicher Wahlpflichtbereich/ÜWP).

In the first case, fill out the gray-highlighted cells in sections 1 and 2 and have the equivalence approved by the coordinator of the module for which you would like to get recognition. You can do this before or after you completed the course. If possible, seek recognition for the course before you take the course. Once you have completed the course, have the grade and ECTS credits confirmed by the chairperson of the examination committee.

Courses that you have already included in your Bachelor degree (case 2) generally cannot be recognized. However, if you have already completed one of the mandatory modules in your previous studies, you do not need to take them again. Instead, consult with the module coordinator to determine which other course you can attend and fill out the form accordingly.

In the third case, you do not need the signature of the module coordinator in section 2 but can approach the chairperson of the examination committee directly.

In all three cases, remember to provide the necessary supporting documents.