How can I credit courses that I took in the past?

This has to be done with Mrs. Kaboub ( You can do that by sending her the examination recognition form.

If the course is not taken from the study regulation list of courses or should be credited in the ÜWP, you first have to certify it as equivalent to a course from the study regulation. This has to be sent to the intructor of the equivalent course.