The following documents should be submitted with the application:
- Secondary school leaving certificate with an overview of subjects and
grades, please refer to the country information in the application portal
- Overview of subjects and grades for your degree programme (Transcript
of Records / Diploma Supplement)
- Module handbook (description of the learning content of your degree
programme to date)
- Degree certificate from the university or, in the graduation phase,
confirmation of when you will graduate
- Official translation of documents not issued in German or English
- Proof of the language skills required by the Subject-specific access
and admission rules for the Master’s programme (see
- self-assignment form on admission requirements and selection criteria.
This form(s) is available as a PDF document on the application portal.
- Complete curriculum vitae (from the beginning of school education to
the date of application)
- Copy of passport or identity card; if you have more than one
nationality, all supporting documents
- If you are currently studying at a German/Austrian college/university:
Certificate of enrolment stating the subjects and semesters studied.
- If you have already studied at a German/Austrian university:
Exmatriculation certificate/confirmation of leaving with details of the
subjects studied and the subject-related semesters.
- For applications from China, Vietnam and India: Certificate of the
Academic Examination Centre (APS)
For further details see