1. You submit your application either directly to Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin or to uni-assist.
2. About a month after the application deadline, the Central Admissions office at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin recorded your data, converted your Bachelor grade and checked your language certificates. After that, all documents (in German or English) are sent to the admission committee of the Master’s programme.
3. Within the next two or three weeks, the admission committee of the Master’s programme will check whether you have more than 30 ECTS for admission and determine your grade for the ranking.
4. The results will be entered in the online application system. For any
questions to your results use firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. After a little more than two months, the admission or rejection notices should be sent out.
The time period between the end of the application period and the sending of the notification depends on the number of applications that the Central Admissions Office of Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and the Admissions Committee of the Master’s programme have to process.