Prof. Dr. Nadja Klein is offering a master thesis topics at the Chair of Statistics.
- Modelling Income Inequality with Conditional Transformation Models
- Bayesian Nonparametric Conditional Density Estimators
- Distributional Joint Modelling
- Probabilistic Weather Forecasts
- Approximations of Normalizing Constants in Doubly-Intractable Likelihoods
- Effect Fusion of Categorical Predictors
- Effect Selection in Semiparametric Quantile Regression Models
- Measuring the Explained Variance in Structured Additive Distributional Regression
- Bayesian Hierarchical Modelling of Hedonic Housing Prices
- Comparisons and Implementation of Non-Local Shrinkage Priors
- Variational Bayes Methods with Data-Subsampling
- Trivariate Conditional Copula Regression with Arbitrary Link Functions
- Slice sampling for Variance Parameters
- Hamiltonian Monte Carlo Sampler with Dual Averaging
Suggestion of own topics in the areas of Bayesian Statistics, Computational Methods, applications on distributional regression or Machine Learning are welcome.