What kind of courses can be recognised for the Überfachlicher Wahlbereich (ÜWP) and can external courses be recognised?

In the ÜWP all modules can be recognised that are identified as ÜWP and are in module catalogues of other programs of HU or institutions that participate in the Statistics Masters program. Also, other external courses, such as language courses taken abroad, can often be recognised. You then need to provide proof of how many ECTS were achieved.