How can I get courses credited that are similar to courses in the Stastistics Master program, e.g. from a different university?

If you want to recognise courses as equivalent to courses in the Statstics Master program you need to contact the person responsible for the corresponding equivalent course. This person needs to certify the equivalence. This should be done before taking the course.