Are there specific regulations for the WiSe2122 due to the Covid pandemic?

Yes. You can apply without a finished bachelor degree if you miss less than or equal to 60 ECTS (instead of 30 missing ECTS usually). Additionally, you have till 30.09.2022 to hand in your bachelor certificate. Furthermore, you do not need to certify your necessary application documents. If you apply by, you only have to upload the documents online. More information can be found on the HU website under the information on applications in Master’s programs of the admission office.